16.6.11

The Elizabeths


 I got to hang out with two wonderful ladies today, the Elizabeths. There's Vanka and then there's Menzel [check it out, I'm featured in her blog ;)], a fellow blogger. I went to high school with both these gals, and, by the end of the day, my cheeks were absolutely sore from laughing so much. Also - it was nice to get the down low [hip language alert] on all the kids we knew in high school.

And also my chest was sore from the indigestion I got from the Mexican food we ate for lunch...I went to my dad letting him know I was having a heart attack, which he maintains I wasn't.
I though indigestion was an old person thing.  Maybe web, MD will be more helpful than my father...



Luckily for everyone everywhere, I found a bedazzled fanny pack. 
Though I couldn't afford this glamorous accessory, I'm still on the hunt for the perfect fanny pack. 




Vance, true southern belle that she is, went straight for the derby hats.


I didn't get a picture of Menzel. I'm still learning the fine art of how to work a [point and shoot] camera.


Anyways, it was certainly nice to get out of the house and hang with such good company.
-----------------------------------------------------------

On an unrelated note, here are two more commercials with decent music in the background. 

"Race You Back Home" by Elizabeth and the Catapult 



"I Don't Care (Just as Long as You Love Me)" by Buck Owens



sweet dreams.

-bRob

3 comments:

  1. Is it lame if I get all my new music from the commercials you post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nooo. not more fanny pack-age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah - me too. These commercials are so good!

    Fanny packs are making a comeback, I think...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...