24.2.11

Eye Candy

Ok, this is not a substantial post.
I just wanted to share this crazy neat blog I ran across the other day: Oh, hello friend. Check it out on my sidebar>>>
This post  is the best - I want to take every single one and put into a megaDesktop. The pictures  make me feel a little mushy inside, they're so pretty. Check out the castle on the rocky cliff about five down. It kind of reminds me of my sweet dream hotel,

Beautiful pictures, awesome way to waste spend time. I occasionally love design blogs, even though I'm pretty much the least artsy person on the planet.

True story: one day in Girl Scouts or something, we had to make a craft for our moms for Mother's Day. I was really really really terrible at crafting (I mean, my writing looks like chicken scratch - I practically have to use wide-ruled paper), and my project looked seriously warped. So I had a friend help me. With my mother's day present. Because I couldn't make it. My mother was kind of offended that I didn't make my own mother's day present. Hah.
Well, in retrospect, you can see why I've gone into industrial engineering...learning to use your resources as efficiently as possible? Check. Why would I make something someone else could make so much better?

right? [worst daughter ever award goes to...]

ok. Over and out.

-bRob

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...