26.2.11

Brain Exercise

InterWebs:

Molly and I spent the last hour exercising our brains. I'll let you observe.

All I ask is that you make it to "corn."
 Molly: word
 me: up
10:10 PM Molly: stairs
10:11 PM me: to heaven
 Molly: help us
 me: all
 Molly: clear
10:12 PM me: the way
10:13 PM Molly: side
 me: of the
10:14 PM Molly: egg
10:15 PM me: xellent
10:16 PM Molly: , tom
 me: orrow, tomorrow
  [by the way - last reference lost on me]
 Molly: tom selleck
  magnum p.i
  basically a champ
10:17 PM has a sweet stache
 me: oh but of course
  your turn still
10:18 PM Molly: okay so
  tomorrow
  row row your boat
10:20 PM me: dacious
  {get it?)
 Molly: hehheh
  dacious
10:21 PM me: (bodacious)
  duh
 Molly: hhha
  alright
  sandero
 me: ?
  i don't have any idea what that means
 Molly: dacia sandero
10:22 PM okay lets start over
 me: you begin
 Molly: hi
10:24 PM me: way to hell
 Molly: o, goodbye
10:25 PM me: [really, the beatles?]
10:26 PM Molly: [haha you knew what that was]
  [little by little, i am corrupting you]
 me: i die a little
10:27 PM [is my answer - and i already knew that]
10:28 PM Molly: miss sunshine
 me: go away today
 Molly: show
10:29 PM me: you the world
10:30 PM Molly: wide web
10:31 PM me: ster's dictionary
 Molly: potter
Molly's idea. Diction'arry Potter
 me: [? what? i don't get this reference]
10:32 PM Molly: ['arry potter]
 me: [but dictionary?]
 Molly: [diction-ary potter]
  [it may or may not be a stretch]
10:33 PM me: [OH - yeah, that was terrible. moving on.]
  -minator
10:34 PM ??
10:35 PM Molly: hahahhah
  yes
 me: [that's not your answer, is it?]
 Molly: [no]
  rent
10:36 PM me: ...torrent?
  *[torrent?]
10:37 PM [i don't get what you did here]
  the musical
10:38 PM Molly: [yeah, torrent]
  chairs
10:39 PM me: -upply
  (get it???)
10:40 PM Molly: [heheeh]
  like a rug
 me: by team
10:41 PM Molly: str
  [check ur fb, gurl]

5 minutes
10:46 PM me: that is so suhweeeet!
  [team str?]
 Molly: [teamster]
  [like the corrupt union guys in the '20s]
10:47 PM me: [way to forget a vowel]
 Molly: [oh hahah i thought it looked weird]
 me: fry
 Molly: day
10:48 PM me: job
  [^lame - sorry]
10:49 PM Molly: market
 me: tle corn
10:50 PM Molly: [hahahah thats awesome]
 me: [im eating some]
 Molly: [i'm not going to eat anything for the rest of my life]
 me: [shoulda shared those cupcakes]
 Molly: [thanks, weird hybrid of aesop and my mother]
10:51 PM me: [you love it. now your go]
 Molly: pie
 me: [there is NO such thing as corn pie]
10:52 PM Molly: pudding
 me: [still not a thing]
10:53 PM Molly: cake
  BREAD
 me: [you're joking, right? try bread]
 Molly: BREAD
 me: HAH
  ing rainbow
 Molly: [i couldn't remember what it was called!!]
  dacious
 me: [weak copycat]
10:54 PM Molly: [okay okay]
  and arrow
10:55 PM me: head
 Molly: edd, and eddy
 me: on warwick
10:57 PM Molly: er basket
 me: case
 Molly: in point
10:58 PM me: er finger
 Molly: ber baby
 me: 's bottom
 Molly: sawyer
 me: in brokovich
10:59 PM Molly: y france
 me: (i dont know that one)
  ntimental value
  [you're not a chass major, so i'll let it slide]
  nicycle
11:01 PM me: [Good one, and whatever - it took you 4 majors to become CHASS, right?]
11:02 PM Molly: [no, it was my second]
  [SO THERE]
 me: inary school
11:03 PM Molly: day
11:04 PM me: [you've already done that one]
 Molly: boy
 me: [s dpm
  **
 Molly: [um]
 me: [sorry i messed it up give me a sec]
11:05 PM meets world
  [bam]
 Molly: of warcraft
11:06 PM me: [i would have done that too]
  of the ship
11:07 PM Molly: replacement
11:08 PM me: on your pillow
 Molly: road, and i'll take the high road
11:09 PM me: i've ever known!
11:11 PM Molly: criminal
11:12 PM me: ternative music
 Molly: k day
11:14 PM me: ona beach
  *tona beach
 Molly: his own
 me: ly the lonely
11:15 PM Molly: hearts club banf
  band*
 me: of brothers
11:16 PM Molly: day
11:17 PM me: [NO MORE DAY]
 Molly: [OKAY]
  ty
 me: mancipation proclamation
11:18 PM Molly: the nonbelivers
11:19 PM me: HAHAH
  e of the day
11:20 PM Molly: [NO MORE DAY WAH WAH WAH]
 me: [it was part of the phrase...you've used "day" as your answer about 12 times]
11:21 PM okok
  -es the world
 Molly: domination
11:22 PM me: al treasure
 Molly: book of secrets
11:23 PM me: don't make friends
 Molly: dont let friends wear zebra stripes
11:24 PM me: [i have a zebra-striped snuggie]
11:25 PM Molly: [those are acceptable uses of zebra stripes]
  [if you get a zebra striped shirt, we are done]
11:26 PM me: I GIVE UP
  what do you do with stripes???
11:28 PM Molly: de caen
  [its a french food]
  [i didnt know about it]
  [i just asked d]
  [she is a french foodie]
11:29 PM me: [yeah, i don't have french foodies near me]
  [i'm a junk foodie]
 Molly: [y yo tambien]
 What CAN you do with stripes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...