22.2.11

This Study Break Brought To You By

...me, InterWebs. Seriously, me.

I have a legit post for later, but for right now I just thought I'd clue you in on some of the great thoughts that have passed through my brain this past week. Hold on to your seats, because these are really insightful.
(BTW - I feel VERY self-conscious blogging in the library, especially since the kid beside me is working on machine design homework. And I'm about to legit bomb [in the bad way] this test tomorrow. Who's a fluffball? bRob.)

So, without further ado,
 bRob's Trivial Thoughts that she's typing really quickly because she's ashamed to be caught blogging in the wooden room of utmost seriousness.

- Unicycles are the new skateboards. Seriously - I've seen bunches of unicyclists this week. Is this a hipster thing I just haven't heard of yet? Or is it just a byproduct of going to school with a bunch of nerds?

- There is no cool way to get off of a skateboard. I "studied" outside yesterday, ie I people-watched with great intensity. And during the class change, I saw 3 different skateboards stumble off their skateboard. Some stumble off and then run after their skateboard, or some jump off and run ahead and catch their skateboard...but either way, the illusion of cool ends as soon as you stop boarding. BTW - I once asked my friend to teach me how to skateboard, and he told me I needed to get over my fear of getting hurt first. I feel like that's a fairly rational fear, though...

-bRob is afraid of deer (this may not be a rational fear...). While running [...jogging] today, I came across two of them, and I stopped like a deer in headlights [hah, see what I just did?], because I was plagued with this fear that they might attack me. I saw it on tv once (...on a sitcom) - this deer attacked a girl while she was jogging. And kangaroos do it too, right? Whatever...point is I was frozen in spot until they moved. Irony.

- So I once took a spiritual gifts test and one of my gifts is, apparently, encouragement (right next to sarcasm and daydreaming). I realized I'd gone a little too far, however, when I started yelling at this guy who was about to miss the bus, "You can make it!" Yeah, I thought I said it in my head, but then I realized I said it out loud. At a crowded bus stop. Luckily everyone was too self-involved to notice =]

-I just coined a term called skunkface. It's for people that constantly look like they're smelling something gross. The girl across from me might be nice, but her snooty skunkface makes her look mean. Skunkface. That's mean, isn't it. Shame on me.

- I'm about to go all bombtastic on this test. And in this context, bombtastic is bad.

Ok.
Over and out.
-bRob

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...