4.3.12

A Week in Mediocre Phone Pictures

At a dualing paino bar with some chicas.
It is so much fun - singing along with 80's and 90's hits...and Wagon Wheel.




Studying with my buddy.


The Day I Wore My ISE Shirt and Did Things


like examining my split ends


snappin' picks of Suzie on the way to the lake for canoeing


on the way to the lake



counseling with my adviser




went to the flea market yesterday. parking was terrible, as it turns out, because there was also a taxidermy convention.

Only here.



shopping for patriotic gear.


My parents came to visit.

This isn't a picture of that, though. This is a picture of me breaking in to my house after I locked us all out on the way to dinner.

To be fair, my dad did most of the heavy lifting, I just crawled in the window.


And we're in.

I'm pretty sure this answers all the questions you had about my week. Right?

Yes.
-bRob

2 comments:

  1. Haha, gotta love the participation of strangers in photos

    I've had to break in through my window before too, but I was by myself. No fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine! If my parents hadn't been there, I woulda been flippin' out!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...