27.2.12

5-Year Plan


I went to an industrial engineering conference this weekend. I had a great time with these girls - eating, learning, listening, laughing, dancing....stuff. There were so many excellent speakers, and a good time was had by all. Or at least by me.

Something we learned during one lecture is to create SMART goals for yourself, where SMART is...

Specific
Measurable
Attainable
Realistic
Timely

In the spirit of professionalism and conferences and engineering and futures and soforth, and with specific and attainable goals in mind,  here is my five-year plan:

Step 1:
Post a video of me doing something [?] on the youtube. 


Ideas being tossed around include playing the cello and singing T.I.'s Live Your Life, and...ok, that's really the only idea I've got so far.

Step 2:
Become an internet sensation, kind of like this guy

Step 3:
I think we all agree that Step 2 would classify me as a celebrity.

Step 4: 
Try out [?] for Donald Trump's Celebrity Apprentice.
Step 5:
Dominate Celebrity Apprentice
Man, I love the premise of that show. And as an IE, I would blow those models and comedians out of the water. I hope my future friend Donald is reading this.

The real question is this: what other celebrities should be on my season of Apprentice? So far all I've got is IBM's Watson and probably the guy who plays Ron Swanson on Parks and Rec, for obvious reasons. We would clearly be the three muskateers of the show. 

Thoughts? Can you top my five-year plan?
[Doubt it]

-bRob


2 comments:

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...