7.3.12

The Reason For Not Posting This Time

Hey Webs -
   I do realize that 87% of my posts are posts explaining why I don't post more frequently, so in the interest of full  disclosure and consistency I felt it was due time to update with yet another.

This week has been such a beautiful and messy week filled with spiritual growth, dirt, paint, service, community, free food, precious people, very occasional showers, free food, WORSHIP, learning to not be the self-righteous kid I am 78% of the time, and free food. And the opportunity to beautify and serve my city in the name of the LORD.

Hopefully I'll explain better at a later date. But for now, it's been 14-hour days and no compie time, and I AM LOVING IT.

This week is leaving me with a faint sweet taste of Acts 2 (NIV):

They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. 43Everyone was filled with awe at the many wonders and signs performed by the apostles. 44 All the believers were together and had everything in common. 45 They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need. 46Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, 47 praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.
What a gift.

-bRob

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...