13.2.12

Whirlwind Surreality

Webs,

My weekend jaunt was surreal. I landed in a flat, wide state covered in more snow than I'd ever seen in my entire life. I saw friends I hadn't seen in four years. We relived lots and lots of tales from our time as camp counselors in the Colorado mountains. I went to my first ever bachelorette party. I attended a wedding. I rode home in a tiny plane with someone with serious gastrointestinal issues, which meant I spent a good majority of the flight gagging and looking around to spot the gassy culprit [no luck].

I took lots of photos.

I also left my camera in Colorado.

No photos for you, Webs.

Another day, I suppose. Whenever my camera makes its way back home.

In lieu of photos, here's the "first dance" song. I'd never heard it before, but it fits the style of the couple well. 


I would apologize for how lame this photo-less post is, but then I remembered that it's my blogumentary, and blogumentaries are honest, not necessarily interesting. Right? yeah.


-bRob

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...