15.2.12

Things You Probably Don't Think Are Worth Blogging About

But they are, to me. They are.

I ripped my pants this weekend. If that isn't a sign that someone needs to get her slightly doughy self to the gym, I sure don't know what is.

My friend, who doubles as my personal trainer because I asked her what sort of things I could do to not have my pants rip open again, sent me a link on being a motivated runner.

Well, lucky for me, I am one step ahead of the game, because Tip #1 is to blog. So now I just have to be fully transparent with you and let you know whether or not I'm running. You, of course, are not allowed to judge me, but rather love me and support me, and by that I mean just praise me when I run and absolutely do not question me if I don't. Also, it would be great if you exclaimed, "WOW look how much weight you've lost you must be running marathons on a bi-daily basis" every so often when passing me on campus or at the Lion or wherever. wherever.

Guys, here goes. I RAN today. 5 [read: 2] miles. Ok, ok, ok, I'll be more honest about my mileage when it isn't so I-eat-Gigi's-free-cupcakes-every-Thursday sad, you know what I mean?

In other news, my little weekend jaunt resulted two project extensions. And here I sit, after the initial due date of the project, not any closer to having started. I'm kind of operating under the "Well, i can't NOT turn it in so it'll get done somehow before tomorrow night" philosophy. Just not right now. It won't get done now.

Aside from me going to the gym by myself of my own accord, today was not special, if you know what I mean. If you are in a happy relationship, congratulations for you [seriously. ish.], but you probably don't know what I mean. If you're single and relishing your freedom, you also don't know what I mean. If you are 10x the Christian I am and spent today focusing on God's love for us, you are way more on your A-game and also probably do not know what I mean. For the rest of you, you might know what I mean.

Time to go listen to Duffy or Ray.

-bRob

PS - I'm really hungry.

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't really matter how far you run. As long as you're out there and moving on a regular basis, it can only do good for you. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...