18.2.12

Used to Know



Somebody That I Used To Know by Gotye

Have you seen this tune running round the Webs? 

I'd seen a couple of people post it, but I never gave it much of a shot because the first 30 seconds bored me 

[...I know, I know, that's lame.]

 I finally bucked up and listened all the way through, and I love it. Where they sing at one another? wonderful.

Is it totally off-base to say that his voice reminds me the eensiest  bit of Phil Collins'?

I think one of the reasons I like the song so much [aside from his sweet phil-ish voice] is because I identify so keenly with his sentiment. It is rough, those breakups. Somebody that you used to know.

Man - whatta song, whatta gem, whatta find.

-bRob

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...