3.1.12

prayer request

Hey guys -

   My baby girl rat, Mariella is super sick. If she doesn't start breathing easier, I'm going to have to let her go within the next day or two, according to the vet. At this point, her breathing is so belabored that I just want her pain to end. I'm praying that the LORD either take her quickly or heal her soon. If you would, I'd appreciate your prayers too.

  I've been feeling so guilty, wondering why I didn't take her to the vet sooner. She's in such poor shape. I've been sobbing pretty much all day. Which was pretty awkward, I think, for the cashier at Target, where I pretty much decimated the shoe sale rack while drowning in a pool of sorrow. Come to think of it, it was probably pretty awkward for the guy at Lee's Chinese food too. Side note: Do not try to listen to this song if you're also trying not to cry.


Anyways, please pray for my sweet girl. For healing and the ability to breathe easier and for the effectiveness of the antibiotics. Also that she starts drinking water and keeps eating. And gains weight. She's only bones, right now.
Pray pray pray.

thank-you so much. i love this girl a lot.

-bRob

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...