3.1.12

I was just thinking about how frustrating it is when God doesn't answer prayers in the way that I want.

Mariella is still struggling to breathe. I don't know that she's any worse, but she certainly isn't any better. This is a gross situation. I was hoping that the LORD would take her or that I would see rapid improvement over the course of the night. But that is not what is happening right now.

I don't know why, and it's really difficult to see such a little creature struggling so much. But I have faith that the LORD knows what He is doing, and if I have to put Mariella down tomorrow, I guess the LORD is using this time to prepare me for that.

-bRob

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry Brittany! I had hamsters when I was in college and when Cornelius died I definitely cried :( I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you. I appreciate it so much.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...