12.1.12

Hey Girl, Hey

Hey InterWebs -
 
This picture has nothing to do with this post, but studies show that posts with pictures get more page views. Or at least my stats count shows that. So I picked a picture where you can't tell how weird my bangs look and how many post-holiday chins I have. Also I read Mindy Kaling's book and spent the entire week after that wishing I'd become a comedy writer. You know, because I'm so good at consistently writing hilarious things, like on this blog and stuff. 

    Don't give up on me yet. This was the first week back at school, and I've been feeling extra snarky and sassy, so keep showing up to catch some of the running commentary I've been playing in my head.

Ok?
Yeah.

-bRob

3 comments:

  1. is her book awesome? I'm on a waiting list for it at the local library and hoping it's worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parts of it were hysterical - it had me laughing really embarrassingly loudly. However, it is very much a coffee-table sort of book in the sense that each chapter has nothing to do with the previous one, you know? Which is kind of a pet peeve of mine...so it's definitely not like a full-blown page turner. I want to read Tina Fey's Bossypants next...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is the photo credit? *coughMarenacough*

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...