13.10.11

Some Awkward Truths

Approximately half of the lights on my car are working right now. Typical.


I wore the same pair of jeans four days in a row this week. Depending on how I feel tomorrow, they may make a fifth appearance.


Let's get serious here, I'm probably going to see how long I can get away with my burnt out car lights. [Unless you, dear reader, are a traffic cop. In which case I'm only trying to be funny.]


My diet this week has consisted of macaroni & cheese and chicken nuggets.

Probably the one successful dish I've ever made, practically from scratchish. Find the recipe here ;) I added the bacon bits! This is coming from a girl who screwed up a baked potato.

Partially because I hate folding laundry and partially because this week's been straight outta crazyville, I slept under two loads of laundry dumped haphazardly on my bed. [I was almost too embarrassed to tell you that one...]


Also, spell-checker had to correct my misspelling of the word 'embarrassed'. Embarrassing.


Despite my vociferous protests against all forms of the pantsless pandemic...I'm currently wearing leggings. I know, I know, hypocrisy is strong with this one.


I decided getting this week's free cupcake was more important than getting to class on-time. [...I still do. Unless my parents are reading this, in which case I'm only trying to be funny.]


canadian maple bacon
believe it or not, one of the best cupcakes i've ever eaten.
the maple frosting was almost as delicious as the bacon baked into the cupcake.

What are your awkward truths of the week? I'm all about some full disclosure.

-bRob

3 comments:

  1. 1. I'm glad I don't have to clean you Macroni dishes.

    2. I will "freshen up" dirty shirts by throwing them in the dryer.

    3. Instead of washing pans, I will just throw aluminum foil in them and cook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please send me a cupcake! Those things look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...