12.10.11

Chivalry Died Today

Boys, they're an irksome bunch.

Especially the ones trailing , with dogged persistence, a  gorgeous girl -some long-legged beauty with the gait of a gazelle and golden, curled locks flowing sweetly behind.  It never fails - there is always some drooling star-studded boy scurrying faithfully in her wake, much to her amusement..

As they approach the oncoming door, the minion scurries before his beautiful goddess and rushes to grab the door for her, lest she soil her dainty hands.

And then there's me.
Me, plodding along behind them with a gait that's more Clydesdale than gazelle. Minion's eyes can scarcely be torn from the beautiful maiden ahead. Just when I stupidly think he might hold the door open for me too, he cuts me off so as to resume his chase..

The door slams in my face.

Chivalry is dead.

-bRob

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...