30.8.11

Substance Coming Soon

Oh, sweet InterWebs,

   This is going to  have to be the last day of my life without caffeine. I ran out of soda and didn't have a chance to sit down and get my drug dose until after 7pm., at which point I downed two cups of [white] tea, which I think is a weak sauce excuse for caffeine. Albeit delicious. Unfortunately, I've got this throbbing headache, which I'm pretty sure is a result of caffeine withdrawal, and my left eye has been twitching all day. The eye twitch might not actually be the caffeine... [it actually started while playing ice breaker games during rock climbing today. social interactions stress me out.]

I'm currently [struggling to write]/writing a paper on  real time systems, and by paper I mean one-paged-blurb.I don't know what it is about my focus tonight, but this paper is just not happening. Where is my manufacturing muse when I need her [is it sexist to assume muses are female? are there male muses?] ??

Anyways, I just want to assure you, InterWebs, that once I get back on my feet, I will blog again with full force.

There is a LOT of cool stuff ahead, and I'm not just saying that to trick you into coming back tomorrow. I legit have neat things about to happen to this blog.

Until then, know that I love you THIS MUCH for being so patient:



and feel free to play while you wait.

til later,
bRob



2 comments:

  1. Are you quitting caffeine for good? Or you're just out for now. You are a champ to brave engineering classes + a job+ a social life without it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha quitting caffeine for good. good one.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...