25.8.11

Do You Remember That Time I Went to Paris a Month Ago?


Long overdue - so sorry! 

The pictures are all out of order, but I bet you can tell we had a pretty good time anyways. 

By the way - read the review I wrote about our hostel. Ahem.


(Not in Paris) - some other town in France


















Onwards to Paris.

By the way, it's a really good think I painted those little sausages, because otherwise I would have been the only girl in Europe without fancy toes.






France


The "beach"

Oh that would so not fly in America.

FRENCH onion soup
genuine french cuisine


Completely ignoring the Eiffel Tower and sliding down the stairs instead.
I like the way she thinks.

The Louvre

Gare de Lyon



Celebrating Native American heritage in Paris since...this picture was taken.



macaroon 

Someone sure is serious about her eating




Did you know that there is a woman who married the Eiffel Tower? I tried to find a good article about the "marriage", but a lot of them were contradictory as to the woman's condition and history. I'll just let you google it on your own.


Photobombing comes naturally to this one...
Love it.




it has to be around here somewhere...





A poorly timed jumping picture in front of Notre Dame

This guy came up and hugged me and then got super-offended when I told him I didn't want him in my picture.
Well, there I go again, offending the Europeans.









I can't even pretend to know how to say the name of this church correctly.




The most vicious light you've ever seen?

I hope it was worth the wait =)

-bRob

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...