3.4.11

TechniColor: Ethereal, Bold, Heart Bubbles, Encouragement

enjoy.


photographer Cade Martin
Ethereal

via buzzfeed
source

This poor kangaroo and his caretaker - should she be allowed to keep him? And who doesn't love a kangaroo dressed like a little boy?


hgtv 
That's Chic
Innovative uses of  small space via apartment therapy.

 via visual news
source: akirathedon

Close-ups of snowflakes - click the links to see more.

Live fish and turtle keychains

Read the article about these bizarre and controversial keychains

via asset.soup.io
source unknown

truth.



Lonanne's house tour at apartment therapy


Bold colors and a charming dining room set








The happiness which God designs for His higher creatures is the happiness of being freely, voluntarily united to Him and to each other in an ecstasy of love and delight compared with which the most rapturous of love between a man and a woman on this earth is mere milk and water. And for that they must be free.
-CS Lewis














 Artist/welder/designer Michelle de la Vega via downsizemyspace
I amazed at this incredible garage makeover. And that LOFT. I have loft lust.



photographers  Gerda Steiner & Jorg Lenzlinge

A like-minded geek behind The Geek Manual composed an entire post about beautiful books and libraries

Your newest addiction 
I was trying to decide if I wanted to include this link in this post, and then I was sold when I saw that it has been "Made with love by Vadim Ogievetsky for Annie Albagli ."  That gave me little heart bubbles






Amber Interiors via apartment therapy


After seeing this picture I can't wait for my big girl house with a banquette and an unfinished wooden table. I'm pretty crazy about the bold colors in that rug, too.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Encouragement 
[I  think this is encouraging]


Jay Brockman via pixplacebo

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. 

-Albert Einstein



-bRob 

6 comments:

  1. Why is CS Lewis knocking milk and water? Human beings can't live without water... we're 75% water, and our mothers naturally produce milk for us as babies??? It sounds poetic, but it really makes no sense... he should have used a cheap beer as his point of comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also... what is a heart bubble? Is that like butterflies in your stomach?

    ReplyDelete
  3. a) i don't think his point was that milk and water aren't important, i think his point was that they pale in comparison to other more delightful and intense things. Such as a good tea or wine or mike's hard lemonade or something.

    b)"Heart bubbles" is a very adorable phrase I coined for when your heart goes all gooey-like.

    My, someone's feeling ornery today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. who's ornery...

    a) but just because good teas and wines exist doesn't mean you don't need or enjoy water/milk. The 2 things aren't mutually exclusive. You can be a world renowned wine connoisseur with access to the finest wines, but you still couldn't live without some good, nurturing, healthy water and milk. I'm just saying CS Lewis should have thought that through a little more...

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoah now - step off my man Clive. He's so legit. I actually quite like this analogy, but I find milk and water both extremely boring. I think we may be getting bogged down in minutia...

    I hope you found the rest of the post enjoyable =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course they're boring most of the time. But if you are craving a good glass of water or some milk with your Oreos, there's not really anything wrong with that. This is one of those situations where you CAN have your cake and eat it too... I'm sure Mr Lewis would agree, but that quote doesn't really capture that.

    And the rest of the post was very enjoyable. I thought the snow flakes under the microscopes were pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...