30.3.11

Updates and Encouragement

InterWebs  - it's been a little while.

Just a brief update on mein Leben...

I have two awesome opportunities right around the corner. The less than awesome part is the fact that I have to choose between the two...I'm not sure I'm well-enough equipped to make such a big-kid decision. Imma be prayin' hard on this one: for guidance, wisdom, and I'm kind of praying that one falls through so it makes my moral obligations and decisions a whole lot easier...Let's see what happens. I can't wait to tell you what goes down.

And also - I haven't found someone to do my taxes. So. Again. Let's see what happens.

That's MY life, in a nutshell.

In lieu of making up stuff to write about, I'll just post some pictures instead.


Molly and I made low-budget pizza with rolled out Pillsbury crescent rolls as the crust. It was actually fairly yummy. Also, she told me never to make this face again, which is why I thought it was worth posting.




 I just think my little German studmuffin in lederhosen is so adorable sitting in my nested teacups. Or creepy. I'm going with adorable.




And finally, I want to kind of start a new "series" (yes...another series) of posts focusing on encouragement. My heart beats for lifting my brother and sister up with a kind word. I know the power of an encouraging blurb when someone is hurting or depressed. And I always always love when a friend writes a note or sends a kind word my way - even if it's already been a great day. So these encouragement posts will mostly be picture posts of little encouraging things. 

Right now, the lady who discipled me during my co-op is sending me a series of postcards with the verses and quotes on them. A lot of my encouragement posts will probably be pictures of them. 

You all know how great I am with a camera, so bear with me. 

One of the encouraging postcards Ashley sent me.


And on that note, I've got to go get some engineering econ understanding on. 

-bRob

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, that is legit pizza. no quotation marks necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That “pizza” sort-of ruins what would have been a really good picture of you.
    (is what I said before, for ALL the viewers out there ;-) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crescent roll pizza is the best! And crescent taco puffs! And crescent sopapilla cheesecake! I'll be praying for your two opportunities...and I'm loving the encouragement posts already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jenn =) Wow - i really need to step up my A-game and be more creative with crescent rolls!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...