25.3.11

Technicolor: Things Across the InterWebs You Should Find Interesting Simply Because I Do

Truth: I have turned into an internet junkie. I spent too much time browsing the InterWebs this week, foraging for pictures, articles, and all sorts of fun things. Mostly I love the design and architecture and art blogs/sites/forums, and with the recent introduction to stumbleupon.com, well...the fun doesn't end.

I wanted to share with you what I found most entertaining and interesting this week. Aside from Rebecca Black's rockin' debut. (look at bRob and her viral references...impressed?)

So here you go, fellow InterWeb-ers: 


My Week in Links, Pictures, and Videos


 source
I love love love this picture and all those books. Infinite books.



Go make your own tune. Your new addiction. You. Are. Welcome.


via apartment therapy
This open floor plan + a loft is killing me in the best way possible. Minus the brown chair.




i like it.



CO2 to O2: fake urban trees

    Read the article about these synthetic trees that convert CO2 to O2 (via Alice at mymodernmet). 


You do NOT want to miss this article about Trump.
Oh I can't wait for 2012.



"Re-Imagining the Hoover Dam" via Eugene @ mymodernmet.com
source (i think)

Check out this article about Russia's assembly line for eye surgery. Manufacturing Engineering + cataracts? What do you think?



Read about the frog that swallowed a light. Don't hate - this is the one cheesy post here, and it's cool.





Discarded Subway Cars
read the interview at alice @ mymodernmet
artist: stephen mallon

A poignant picture series.

source
...


via mymodernmet
artist: jagnefalt milton

I am crazy about this rolling house idea. Click the link to see the rolling hotel as well...


Why You Should Reset Your Facebook
Haha.


source
Giant windows with luscious, green views? yes please.

Cave Hotel in Turkey
Check out these sick hotels from all over.



 This TREEHOUSE is the bomb diggity.
(I would live here)


 source

via contemporist
architect: Christian Pottgiesser
                                                                             Office Space.



via apartment therapy
What a sweet and simple room.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took so long to do another post partially because I was researching copyright laws and picture posting rules. I'm still a little fuzzy on everything, but I did my best to document sources, and if anyone should ever have an issue with whatever I'm posting, I'll remove the portion in question.


I hope you enjoy my week as much as I did. Hah.
-bRob

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...