5.1.11

This is a fluke.

There's nothing pressing about which I needed to post [see that preposition placement? ftw.] I'm partially posting because I just want a new post without wonky html. Stupid thingie. I knew html at one point...sort of.

I actually really should go to bed, like, 2 hours ago. I need to get up waaaay early in order to: Sign my lease, move half of my junk in, go get my eyes checked out, get a new pair of glasses, drive back home, and pick out a perfume [...these burdens i bear]. I'm really excited about the glasses - I have broken more pairs than you have ever even seen in your life. I broke my recent pair in a bar fight. OR they fell off my face while I was "watching" a DVR'd episode of 30 Rock [ie I fell asleep on the couch] and then my laptop fell on top of them. {If I were to insert a song segment into this monologue, it would have to be Mike Posner's You Think You're Cooler than Me}.

The REAL reason I'm still up, dear InterWebs, is because my silly cat has decided she needs attention. She's a downstairs cat and I'm an upstairs sleeper, and she whined and whined to be let upstairs. But her kitty litter is downstairs...so I have to indulge her for a little while and then take her back downstairs so I don't face her sweet little surprises am Morgen.
She's really bossy - she climbed to the back of the couch and hits my head whenever I'm not paying her enough attention. Please gurrrl, there is only room for ONE diva in this house. And I think my little sister's got dibs.

I don't actually have a picture of my cat, Dorothy,
so I figured a pikcha of my rats would suffice. Not really, you say? Tough nougats. I have to be up [again] in a few hours for the drive to my new apartment, and i am not entertaining a cat photo shoot at this hour. On the left/underneath we have my sweet little [...if little means fat] rat Mariella. On top of her is McFly [After Sir Martie]. Mariella is clever and nosy, but not very adventurous. She does not like to be held and is very squirmy and clumsy, probably because she's so fat. McFly is extremely timid and is the best cage/playpen escape-r ever. He also bites sometimes. I have a scar on my chin to prove it.

My family has a dog named Toby (<<<), too, in case you were wondering. I don't really care for him, and he doesn't really care for me. I've tried playing nicely, but he poops a lot and grosses me out. The sad thing is, I would, in general, consider myself a [lazy] dog person before I would consider myself a cat person.


Yet here I am, at 1 am, depriving myself of sleep in order to entertain a cat.




I hope this isn't prophetic.

love,
bRob.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...