17.1.11

Hold Someone's Hand.

It's a jungle out here.

Pictured here is the war zone that is my bed. On the far right corner you see my circuits book. I hate it. And yes, I hate it enough to use the word hate and make an angel lose her wings. HATE circuits. Other miscellanea: An eraser, a penny, a cute bear pen, Japanese rice crackers (gettin' in touch with my asian roots...my great-grandma's from Russia. It counts.) That is a CASIO calc, and is that...what?? Is that a zebra-striped snuggie? Yes. It is. Because if I wear a blanket, I couldn't move my arms. That simply won't do. On top of my fab snuggie is my planner (I know - it's the first time I've had one in, like, four years), my CIM notebook, and moving to the rear of the pic is a package from one sweet friend in Colorado, my study Bible, and the corner of my Jesus Journal. You will see that Compie 386 is currently downloading some Fountains of Wayne onto my iTunes.

Take a glimpse at my world. eat it up.

love,
bRob.

PS- Today I am thankful for that snuggie. Don't worry - I'll try and model it for you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...