15.7.12

Travels with Waldorf

Dear All -

    It seems that the only times I update anymore are when something big or something sad is happening. Well, today we've got both.

First of all, I would like to introduce a new segment called "Travels with Waldorf."

Meet Waldorf: 

Waldorf is my new travel buddy.

You should know that Waldorf is:
1) Not actually a German name. Having been in Germany for a fair amount of time for someone who isn't actually German, I say this with reasonable confidence.
2) Waldorf is the name of this really gross salad my mom makes every Christmas. It has mayo, raisins, broccoli, and onions. I can't think of a worse combination of things.

So, why did I choose the name Waldorf?
because it sounds so funny.

Where did I get Waldorf?
i rescued him from a McDonalds happy meal.

Why Waldorf?
Because I'm traveling to ALASKA with my grandma and little sis and second cousin. I don't know if she's my second cousin, but she's not my first cousin, so i am just calling her my second cousin.
BUT ALASKA!!!!!!1!!

also i'll be starting my big kid job soon and i'll travel a lot, and it's not good for girls to travel alone, right?

Why do I still eat Happy Meals?
so i can get cool toys like Waldorf, obvi

Waldorf is kind of a photo hog. He wanted you to see his entire outfit.
[You know how little toys can be, sometimes...]

So, the big part is Alaska! Wilderness! Travels!

The sad part is that my rat, McFly, is sick. In a terminal kind of way. But we're hoping the antibiotics makes it manageable for a little while longer. It's rough traveling without my sick pet, but he's in good hands, and I'm asking you to keep him in your prayers!

off to grandma's for the night, and then Waldorf and I will head off to AK. Internet access is not guaranteed, so we may catch up when we get back.

holla,
bRob and WallyD


1 comment:

  1. Adorbs. Why is McDonalds giving away little German boys?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...