31.1.12

Happy Birthday, Reen-Bean

It's my little sister Marena's birthday

Welllllll, technically, that was yesterday, but due to feeling like death has glued itself up my congested nostrils, Conversations is celebrating today.

Happy Birthday, Reen-bean!
Proof that, at one point in time, I was the tall one.

All of those fish are dead.




This girl is way taller and way cooler than I will ever be. No joke.
She's like the Fonz to my Urkel.

Also, she has better hair.
And a better tan to my sunburn.



Happy Birthday, Cool Kid! 


I hope you still piggy-back me around when I'm super old and really fat.
Love,
bRob

PS - A special birthday shout-out to my cousins, Ryan and Michelle! I hope you both have a sweet day with people you love!

2 comments:

  1. Awww family love.. I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks :) and hey! some those were embarrassing! liesss

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...