5.12.11

Thanksgiving: Who Did it Better?

This post is incrediLate, my apologies!
Like Who Wore it Best, only where Wore = Did and Best = Awkwardest.

My Bible study gals and I were sharing our Thanksgiving plans, and we all came to the conclusion that our plans are all very...atypical.

In the name of friendly competition, we texted one another the most bizarre and interesting photos from our Thanksgiving breaks to see whose T-Day was weirdest.


Awkward Thanksgiving 2011

Pressly:
Pressly had a ginormous family reunion at her aunt's cousin's second stepsister's amazing house, or something like that. Here she is peeking out from one of many secret passageways in the house. Cute, no?

 Ashley:
Ashley and her speed demon Granny went cruising around the lake in a golf cart. Fairly typical Thanksgiving activities, if you ask me...

 bRob: 
My Grandma and I went to the Alabama Theatre for a Christmas holiday music special. Alabama - the nineties country music band.

 Eryn:
Eryn very bitterly reported that her family had Thanksgiving at a golf course in lieu of a home-cooked meal. Though she didn't get any pictures of this joyous affair, she and her  sister snapped this shot of what Eryn calls her "demon eyes."

 Jenee:
Jenee ate a Cracker Barrel Thanksgiving dinner and followed it up with the latest Twilight.
Full disclosure: This Thanksgiving sounds like it would have been a lot of fun.


What do you think?
Who had the most bizarre Thanksgiving?

-bRob

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, this is a toughie... They are all still spent with family so in that sense are not too bizarre. The Alabama musical one seems to be most bizarre, in my opinion- Most awesome I think was the cool house one because I'm so jealous of secret passage ways-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha is all I can say because the stories behind these pics make them all so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha - I think the secret passageways are awesome, too! These pictures are the best, and so are these girls =)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...