6.12.11

Awkward Truths

Herp derp.



I watched my Grandma get hit on. While we were at a gas station. "Dandy Don", as he is called, asked her to come see him at the Masonic Lodge....

Let me get this straight: I am a single, 20-something-year-old female at an engineering university, and my Grandma still gets asked out more than I do. I'm clearly doing something wrong.


 I dropped my bottle of dry shampoo in the toilet. Again. You would think I would just start washing my hair more, like a normal person. You would think wrong.
Super senior year is not a great look for me.


 I accidentally drove the wrong way down a one-way road. Right after I took my GRE's. We're really lucky the GRE's don't test common sense.


My friend gave me his student ID so I could use his meal plan for breakfast at the dining hall one day. The dining hall lady was pretty cheesed off when the card didn't swipe properly and she actually looked at the ID.

I can't even sneak into a dining hall. I'm losing the edge I never had.


 I'm being coerced into attending a dept luncheon as the guest of one of my former (70+ year old) professors. This may not seem awkward yet, but trust me, it will be. And if you knew this professor...it would seem a whole lot more awkward.


 I bought a few bags of mini-marshmallows to put in my hot chocolate. Two bags later, I still haven't actually made any hot chocolate.


How's your awkward going? Be cool, folks!

-bRob

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anonymous - for the sake of discretion I removed your comment, but good [correct] guess. It's gonna be a suhweet date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha.. So true for the awkwardness!
    -Anonymous V from the same course

    ReplyDelete
  4. There was one day a couple weeks ago where finally retying my sneakers was the most intense thing I did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah - you wear so many ballet flats, the transition back to shoes that tie was probably a little difficult ;)

    and SO awkward.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...