3.11.11

someone's being a deadbeat

Hey Blogosphere -

   I just wanted to write you a quick note saying, yes, I do know I am being a terrible blogger, and also that I am very sorry. I have the GRE's next week and am in crunch mode, so you probably won't see very much of me for a little bit, but know that I will be back soon. Very soon.

Also, I have a really neat [...subjectivity] idea for a delicious new segment. And by "really neat" I might mean "extremely dumb".

a temporary adieu,
-bRob

P.S. I'm still going to group workouts, and imma tell you what, bRob 2.0 has triceps that are hard. as. rock!

HealthyintheCountry via Asdfghjkllove

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your GREs! I remember them being a complete beast for me. But, I'm sure you'll do just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you for the encouragement =) I think they're a bear for just about anyone! SO MANY WORDS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... i thought you are supposed to hate water...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...