1.10.11

Applying My Education To Real Life Scenarios: Making My Parents Proud


Have you noticed Domino's new delivery tracking system? You can see what's happening in REAL TIME.[ish]. I'm going to have to email my automated manufacturing professor and tell him that this is a perfect example of a real time system - much better than my previous example of a pacemaker.

Look at all that education bein' put to good use.


You can even see who's making your pizza. GO DAVID GO! 

Also, there's a special place for specific delivery instructions when you order online. I entered, "sing loudly upon arrival." I'll let you know how that goes.


-bRob


6 comments:

  1. Did they sing? That tracker is really cool. I want to try one of their new artisan pizzas, they look tasty. Hope you have a great weekend!
    ~Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was no singing! Can you believe it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always put in the delivery comments "The password is Batman" but I have yet to have anyone guess correctly upon arrival.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...