30.9.11

Tuesday Morning

What I'm about to tell you is slightly embarrassing, but what's a blog for if not for full disclosure?

When I took A.P. Economics my senior year of high school, I might have had a little bit of a massive crush on my teacher. And, like the crazed high school stalker I was, I knew he liked The Pogues. I spent a solid chunk of time trying my hardest to like The Pogues and somehow have something in common with my teacher, other than that 10:15-11:05 chunk of time on MWF.

Much to my dismay and the ruination of my future with Mr. M., I didn't like them. 

Except for this one song, which I blared out my windows while driving on this sunny and warm fall day.



enjoy.

-bRob

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...