13.9.11

Every Hour

This song has been in my head lately, mainly because RayRay was playing on my iHome as a repeated loop, and I was too lazy to go across the room and change it. Effort. pfft.

buying concert tickets tomorrow!

This song has been on my heart lately, mainly because it's true.



And this verse has been haunting me relentlessly lately:

"Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us"
- Hebrews 12:1

Have a sweet tuesday evening, er'ybody. For those readers on the college circuit - better get started on the homework that's due tomorrow! Or maybe I'm the only one who's super behind...

-bRob

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...