12.9.11

A Montage of the Important Things in My Life

sunshine cookies/diabetes in a carton
a tie advanced cookie - courtesy of the roommate

Behind the cookie-baking scene: terrorizing our kitchen and dropping dough everywhere

chili cheese dogs and potato stixxx
cherry limeade cupcakes, and the icing is cream cheese-based.

Not to get on a soap box, but everyone raves about the downtown cupcake shoppe. Well, I'll say it...their cupcakes are dry. Just because the girls working the counter are adorably trendy and hipster doesn't mean the cupcakes are anything special. Gigi's [the chain cupcake competitor] are super moist and have as much icing as cake. Seriously, every time I take a first bite out of one of their cupcakes I get icing up my nose. It's awesome.

I'm all for supporting local businesses, but not if their products are mediocre.

I'm so passionate about quality cupcakes.
Roomie had a coupon for chocolate-covered fruit.

Another Gigi's cupcake.

littleJ's Gigi's cupcake

I'm up to 3 stamps on my cupcake club card ....
Jaclyn and Molly taught me how to make sunshine toast. Yummmm.
Take that, Julia Child.
-bRob


4 comments:

  1. Young lady! Aside from the egg and strawberry, you have me very worried about your complete lack of nourishment. EAT SOME REAL FOOD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that on is the millennium falcon, not the tie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ate spinach salad, a banana, and a sandwich for lunch right after your comment, Ashley, I promise =)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...