22.9.11

Here Comes the Sun

    Fall is coming so quickly, and I'm not ready for it. I feel like I haven't gotten my share of summer yet, since Germany doesn't exactly do summers to my liking - too chilly, too rainy. Autumn's my favorite season, but I want it to hold off for just a little longer this year...

Toni Frissel, 1940 via Tomboy Style
I am mad in love with this photo. I wish I were her...

Time to get back to my programming, I suppose. Do you know, Interwebs, what's worse than having two tests in one day? Bombing two tests in one day. And then having a lot more work waiting for you at home. And spending yet another cold night in the library. As my little broseph might say, first world problems.

Forging ahead!

-bRob






3 comments:

  1. I was going to send you this on facebook, but my facebook has decided to ignore that you exist.
    I recommend these, they are such cool wallpapers
    http://abduzeedo.com/tags/wallpaper

    ReplyDelete
  2. for a hot second, i thought it was you in that pic.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...