18.9.11

Decommissioning Facebook

It's come down to that. This semester is kicking my heiney (is that word even spell-able?). I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to pull four consecutive all-nighters to complete my homeworks, projects, and tests this week.

But we're all busy, right? Well,  yours truly here has a serious lack of self-control and is incapable of going 3.7 seconds without checking facebook. So here's to extreme measures.

Honestly, as dumb as this sounds, I'm slightly concerned no one will read my blog without checking facebook.
But YOU, dear loyal reader, are here now, so you can either click that little follow button -->, or just read whenever. Or not read. That, too, is an option.

 I've been turning into kind of a Stats Addict anyways. It'll be humbling when I wake up and only have three page views. Who doesn't need more humility?

And let's be real for a hot minute...this will probably last until next weekend, at best.

Anyways, over the course of the next week, I promise to try not to just post a slew of would-be status updates.

Here's to a week of more intentional contact with people, but mostly just more productivity..

over and out, facebook.
 [for a week]
-bRob

Vote now: Is this fare well more or less dramatic than this farewell?

1 comment:

  1. Awww facebook'll miss you :(

    Before you leave for good, make sure you take down my -real- email from the Info part of my profile, so you can email me for programming help and stuff (or, alternately, my AIM name) (I made that name in middle school and I don't remember how, don't judge me!)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...