17.9.11

Dear Anonymous

  I didn't like the depressing tone of the last post, and also I think it's time for this blogger to take a break from the Nerdvanalicious posts she's been doing lately. Two memes and an xkcd post in one week? Excessive.

Also, a month ago, Anonymous wrote, asking if I'd ever thought about setting my blog to cello music. Well, dear Anonymous, I realize you were probably joking, and even if you weren't, you probably meant something like Yo-Yo Ma...but I thought I would let you know I listened to your request. [If it counts as a request?]


Apocalyptica, a hard rock cello band that plays Metallica covers. It makes me appreciate the cello even more than I already do.

I played cello in high school [so we might have to work a little harder at veering away from Nerdvana], and I think we all secretly dreamed about being in Apocalyptica.

Enjoy!

-bRob

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...