19.9.11

Day 1: Breaking the Facebook Addiction

Facebook's a tricky little bugger - I almost logged on, thereby reactivating my facebook, about three times today. It's my muscle memory...my fingers just start clicking away and before you know it I'm at that wicked ole site...
unrelated
I'm on kind of a music high right now, which is good, because I have lots of programming to do tonight. I'll just be jamming and programming over here...without a news feed to entertain me. So if you wanted to comment, or something...

Now that I can't procrastinate on facebook, I've developed a really weird habit where I take either a mechanical pencil or a thumbtack and use it to scrape out the dust from under the keys on my QWERTY like the most OCD kid you know. This goes on from anywhere between 3 and 20 minutes. I should probably feel a little ashamed. But really I'm just more aggravated that there isn't any more dust there. It's kind of like my own warped zen garden...

Anyways - have a great evening, InterWebs.

-bRob

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...