12.8.11

a mini-TechniColor

What's that giant thing obstructing the skyline and backdrop of our picture?
Hey Webs - I promise promise promise I'll work on the Paris post. But it will probably be back when I'm stateside. Which, by the way, is in less than 48 hours!

Oh, how angsty I get when  there are simultaneously endings and beginnings. Which is somewhat of a problem, as beginnings and endings typically come hand-in-hand. I'm so sad to be leaving Deutschland, and even more forlorn, truth be told, by leaving such a wonderful co-op. I worked with wonderful people, and the project I was given for my short time here has been right up my alley [a systems engineering alley]. 

My other rotations were educational, but this rotation struck home. I have been planning a subassembly for our plant over in Amurica, and it has been so interesting and fun and a wonderful opportunity. I got to use some of my studies, as well as learn a whole lot more about how true assembly planning works - incorporating process planning, logistics, materials; looking at layout after layout, design concepts, etc. I was disappointed when I had to turn Puerto Rico down three months ago, but I can honestly say that I would gladly do it again. This rotation was invaluable and absolutely incredible. And now it's over. 

BUT. I am so happy to be going back to school. [...i know, i know] I think it's going to be another "challenging" [read: get-by-by-the-seat-of-my-pants] semester, but I am really looking forward to a couple of my classes. Namely automated manufacturing. And rock climbing. 

And I'm looking forward to a lovely autumn, some nice barbecue, and a plethora of sweet tea. [Did she just use plethora on her blog? Is this girl going for nerd of the year or what?]

Anyways - unrelated - some cool stuff I've seen recently:

source

Can this be real?? Click above to read the full story - quite the vacation photo. 


source?? via tastefully offensive


What do you think ? Is it all that?




moss ring by Sylwia Calus via colossal

Can you tell I'm missing the TechniColor posts?

Have a sweet and lovely weekend, everyone.

Tomorrow I'm finally headed off to see the Cinderella Castle.

Sunday, I come home <3.

-bRob



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...