8.8.11

All That

I think I embarassed Lena as I crouched on the ground trying to get this picture.
Guess what?
That's Notre Dame in the background.


InterWebs - In a perfect world, I would have downloaded my [450+] Paris pictures to share with you and then slaved away trying to post them.

This is not a perfect world

But I am a little proud of this picture! I wanted to post a "pretty" picture...I've been missing the TechniColor posts a lot. But, while I have a lot of cool and interesting articles stockpiled, I do not have any sweet pictures to share with you. I figured I'd just use this one instead. 

I decided to paint my nails today. It was fairly exhausting, and I took a nap one hand in. I really don't feel like painting the other hand. On a scale from 1 - 10, 10 = deadly serious, I'm at about an 8.5 right now for thinking about going to work with one hand of nails painted blue, and the other...not.

I don't know what that says about me as a person. 
Actually, I do. But let's pretend I'm not as lazy as all that, ok? 



A lovely thought for you:

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
-Emerson





5 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic picture. I approve.

    =Joshtastic Seal of Approval=

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear 'shwa-

    THANK YOU =)

    you're nice.

    -bRob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture. its so like dreamy. I could see this being a full page spread, and then having like inspiring stories being written beside it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. note that I said
    "its so like dreamy"
    sounds like I'm on drugs. which I'm not. Its just late and I'm, sleepy. but i do like the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha thank-you!! I appreciate it! and i take all comments, drugged up or no. =)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...