27.7.11

Alles Gute!


Happy Birthday 
to a very special kid.

It is very difficult to find a picture of my brother with his shirt on. Unnecessarily difficult.
Also, I still look this in shape.
Even though I ate a bag of Haribo for dinner.




His name is Jarrett, but I've always called him Hairrete. I started to search for that on Facebook today....apparently Jarrett doesn't go by the name "Hairrete" on the web. Odd.

1. He is way taller than I am
2. He once was so tired that he came home and tinkled in the dryer (to be fair, he was like, 8)
3. A ton of the music on his iPod is movie scores. I don't get it.
4. He doesn't wear shirts in, say, 97% of his photos
5. Once, when we went on a cruise, he ordered a steak at dinner every day


Anyways, Happy Birthday, Broseph. I hope you are having a wonderful birthday and are doing things that won't tarnish the family name too badly.
-bRob



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...