22.1.11

Googly Eyes


Dear InterWebs -
I promised that you would be the first one to see my new goggles. Well, I lied. I had a  lunch date with old friends and they happened to see the new glasses. But Marcia took this sweet picture. We tried to make it as trendy as possible. Map in the background, hot tea in my beautiful tea cup. I thought about pulling out my macbook pro and holding it up in the picture. Oh wait - I don't have one of those. hah. hah. HAH. How hipster do you think I am?

Anyways, I really wish I'd been a love child of the late sixties so I could live up my teen years and twenties in the eighties. Big glasses, big hair, Michael Jackson, Wham (hah),Van Halen, boxy cars (ever seen a BMW from the 80's? ADORABLE), jean jackets, cute kicks. Aw man. Mom and Dad should have timed things a little better. And had me when they were, like, in grade school.

Instead I'm stuck in a generation of trendsters and jeggings. It's. Not. Fair.

To come soon: How to Spot a Freshman [from miles away]

-bRob

2 comments:

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...