13.4.10

a non-melodramatic post

Hey hey hey.
Lots has been goin' on here. I'm pooped. I ran a 10 miler this past weekend (say wuttt?), and I got to visit some of the college kids, and I am never disciplined enough to go to bed on time...and I never did get the smoothie I tried to hunt down for an hour last night...in other words, bed time should be any time now.

Anyways, I got promoted-ish today. In reality, I got a bigger desk closer to the mangineers in my dept. (Note: My pay, title, and benefits have not been affected by this promotion. Just my desk).

This week I've learned that quitting coffee is not something to do on a Monday. Or a Tuesday. Maybe a Saturday ;)?

OH - I actually did learn something for real. Did you know San Francisco is the first city to outlaw plastic bags?

Now you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...