25.4.10

Ein bisschen spaeter

Hey reader hey (though I am doubting your actual existence) -
It's been a while, but I am learning lots of new things.

My heart broke a li'l bit yesterday as my little Sentra got pulled away, struggling for breath and leaking oil all over the parking lot. I about cried. Now I get to drive the soccer mommy vehicle. I am grateful I have a means of transportation...but I miss my Sentra.

I went to my FIRST REAL CONCERT on Friday. NeedtoBreathe! I've been discovering a lot of new music lately. If you have a chance, definitely check out the following bands/artists:

1. NeedToBreathe (recommend These Hard Times)
- rock and roll with bluegrass influences?

2. Matt Hires (I think he and I should discuss our pending engagement. He's SO awesome.)
- kind of acoustic-y rock and roll(not at ALL like Jack Johnson)? He's my favorite right now.

3. Will Hoge

4. JJ Heller
- she has to have the sweetest voice I've ever heard. Give her a chance.

Guess what color lobster blood is? I learned [from the trivia on my peaches and cream oatmeal packet] that lobster blood is BLUE!

I also learned that there exists, on MTV, at TV show exclusively devoted to the life of rich teenagers and there is no other premise...it's called The Hills. Why on earth? It has been described to me as "The Real Housewives..." for the younger generation.

Um...now I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...