8.5.13

Boot Scootin'

Note: This song has an expletive in it. 

a few summers back, i lived a couple of blocks behind campus in the jankiest basement of a duplex on Van Dyke. i used to gun my little 5-speed light blue sentra up the death-trap driveway, and then i'd whip around corners and back roads, windows down, and blare this song out my speakers, which were probably also janky.

this monday morning Air Traffic Controller came up on my spotify, and just in the nick of time.

Before 8:00 am ...
i discovered my favorite white blouse's armpit stains

i had big beef (30 minutes worth) with Microsoft's online support

...and then ran late

my pants were being awkward and poochy. typical.

i woke up

So imagine how happy my little heart was when my old jam popped up.

muy happy. ganz happy. i was boot scootin' all over the bathroom while brushing my teeth and very decidedly not putting on makeup.

I hope you scoot a little too.

happy wednesday.

-bRob

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...