22.5.12

InterWebs and I Aren't on Speaking Terms



InterWebs and I have not been talking lately...for whatever reason, the internet at my house isn't working. Which, let me tell you, during the summer time and freedom...isn't awesome.



Anyways, I graduated recently, and I have like twelve different post-graduation sentimental re-living memories  sorts of posts to post, as well as tons of pictures...but without internet access, I'm less than inspired.

Also, in case you were wondering, my dress is from modcloth. Also, I'm going to need you not to judge me for saying that. I've only ever been marginally fashionable one day in my life, so give me this one.

Hugs and kisses,
bRob


PS. Just kidding. I don't give out hugs or kisses.

1 comment:

  1. I love your dress! And aren't modcloth dresses great? I own one and it is the pride and joy of my existence. Sadly, now that the REAL pride and joy of my existence is born, it no longer fits :( But that's beside the point: yours is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...