9.4.12

Doing Cute Things with Cuter People

Oh hai, Webs.

 I promised my buddy Stephanie I'd get some pics up and posted of our recent adventure downtown. And by adventure, I mean we went out to eat. But Stephanie doesn't eat vegetables, and as a general rule, I don't park downtown, so it was puh-retty crazy for us, if you know what I mean [of course you don't, that made little to no sense].

Also, two things. First - I have a pop quiz tomorrow. The reason that it is a "pop" quiz is because I didn't figure out that we have a quiz until today. Obviously, I decided blogging would be more fun than studying. Secondly - Because my blogging has been somewhat sporadic [amen?], I've decided to make this post somewhat of a disjointed photo-dump. I'm sorry for all of you readers who come here for the consistency and fluidity of the posts. 

Episode 1: Pie Birds [the downtown adventure]


Oh, I see. They're birds. Like Pie Bird.

Chicken Pot Pie. Just like momma makes. Except better.

Full disclosure: The Chicken Pot Pie was not actually that good. But the honey sea salt pie made up for it.
PS - Steph in the neon yellow. In case you've forgotten what I look like, I'm sporting the hobo-casual wardrobe on the left.

 Episode Deux: My Wall Decorations

I was just really proud of the fact I did something artsy like hammer up an empty picture frame (...).
The bird's really cute, only you can't tell that it's a bird because some artsy person can't figure out her point and shoot.
Also, did you like the nice segue from Pie Bird to fake ornament bird?


Episode Drei: Lady Darcie D. Gets Married in the State of Co and bRob and Monica Come to See
the wedding I mentioned...in February. bRob's a little behind.

Bachelorette Party. Sad though this may be, none of us actually had alcohol at this point.
L-R: Darcie, bRob, Monica

For reference, this is us four years ago (not in the same order...obvi).

My first cake pop!
Full disclosure: Tried to make some cake pops the other day. They stunk.

Darcie's craft yarn is so colorful.


pretty girl
haha look at the flower girl trying to check out Darcie's makeup

first kiss!
maybe photography is my spiritual gift...



you might not be able to see through the blur, but that's Mr. and Mrs. B!

monica is as lovely as she is sweet.
and yes, that's my face.
-bRob

PS - getting more pie tomorrow. <3
PSS - I've started running [read: jogging] again, so it's ok.

2 comments:

  1. I actually love photo dump posts because you never know what you're getting! Sweet post though :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading, chica =)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...