8.2.12

Endless Loop

I'm currently studying for an exam I couldn't take this morning because of a late night emergency room run. Don't worry, I'm fine - just a real wimp when it comes to ear infections. That stuff is sick-nasty. I couldn't sleep last night, even after the meds. I think part of the problem may be that my ibuprofen expired in 2010 but I like to think it works anyways...maybe it just doesn't. Remedied - bought new ibuprofen today while fulfilling a prescription for more drugs.

If you didn't know me any better, these might sound like things an adult would do. Prescriptions, using drugs that aren't expired...

Found this little nugget on the youtube [I love it when people say 'the' first] and have been listening to it on endless loop:


Fun fact, I once had a computer science class with this guy. I didn't realize til a year later that he was a member of the band Bombadil. Cool, eh?

This song makes me feel weepy.

and also i'm having a giant pity party. That makes me feel weepy too.

Off to study some more.
Longer letter later,
bRob

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...