20.12.11

Blogumentary




Song: Tiny Tree Christmas
Artist: Guster


Well, I am finally done with that whole school schtick and am back at home with the family for the semester. Which means, of course, exciting times for this little blog.

Not nearly as exciting as gallivanting through Europe or attempting to cook, of course, but it will be a good chance for you to see my family's hilarious hijinkery. This blog, then, will become sort of a documentary: an inside look in bRob's family life. A blogumentary

Coming up soon: the yearly candlelight carol sing. My family is embarrassing and loud and ornery, as per usual. More on that later.


-bRob

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...