10.11.11

DeadBeat II


I'll be back one day, I promise.

GRE's have come and gone, I have another exam about something in some subject tomorrow, and a slew of things next week. But don't we all?

So I will return to blogging with regularity after tomorrow's exam. It'll be like I took blog-Metamucil.

Trust me, my life is still incredibly embarrassing, I still spend way too much time on the InterWebs browsing for things to make you look at, and I'm as querulous as ever,  so I have lots and lots to write.

After tomorrow. 

Also, here is my friend Kyle eating a cupcake. 
He helped me solve today's cupcake shoppe riddle, so I thought it only fair he get my extra cupcake.

How awesome is megaCupcake? 
And Kyle's megaMouth?

You know it's a good cupcake when you get icing up your nose trying to eat it.


-bRob 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...