23.10.11

Awkward Truths

Because I'm forever awkward.

This is what I look like every time  I do homework:
a) zebra -striped snuggie
b) vest
c) notecards strewn about
d) two cans of diet soda
e)staring blankly at the screen

My roommate convinced me to go to group workout. I stopped working out every time the instructor stopped looking.

I finally got around to watching some of my class's lectures online (because I never pay attention the first time around). I either need to stop sitting on the front row or do something about my hair, because apparently I am on camera.

The walls of my duplex are thinner than I thought, and the kids next door are either having babies or making them. 

 It made me giggle.

I got stuck sitting between a couple [...] at a large table the other day. They proceeded to play footsie across me. Rude, amIrite? Next time I'm going to slip my foot into the mix and see if they notice.

Super senior year is not a good look for me. I've given up and lost the will to try. I went to the library today unshowered and in my pajamas. When I told my grandma, she looked horrified.

Apparently my grandma thinks I'm gross.

A dirty old man at the alumni luncheon I attended spent a little too much time leering and making me sufficiently uncomfortable [that's the last time I change out of my pajamas for the rest of the year].

Still haven't gotten the taillights fixed.

I brought someone  a cupcake the other day, but I took a corner too quickly and the box tipped over. The box was sealed, though, so I couldn't tell if the cupcake made it or not. When I handed my friend the cupcake, I tried to make a joke about Schroedinger's cupcake. I was the only one who thought it was hilarious. I guess that's all that really matters, eh?







Probably my most embarrassing truth yet: I just got a twitterbecause we've all been so desperate to follow every single one of bRob's thoughts in real time, right?
You are very welcome to follow me @ bandInterWebs or just leave a comment on this post with helpful tips for using twitter.
It's got me a little bamboozled, to be quite honest.


Do you have any awkward truths to share? Or are you all incredibly charming and suave  =)?

-bRob

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...