14.9.11

The Best Review I've Ever Received

Friend: I read your blog!

bRob: Really?? Wow - thanks. Sorry it's so....girly?

Friend: Nah, I liked it. It's really random.
...
Friend: Kind of like talking to you. Right now.


One of many rave reviews that I get on a ..biyearly basis.

via


In all seriousness, I want to take a cybermoment and thank all my readers for stopping by. Whether you are a regular reader [holla atchu, mom!], you accidentally stumbled here, or you clicked my link out of sheer desperation at 3am when no one was updating your news feed...


click for source

Thanks, guys. You're the best. All of you, each of you...are...is...the best.

-bRob



6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. triple the hearts, triple the luuuuuvvvv. hah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I was reading your blog last night, but I fell asleep."

    My best blog review. It's tough being a blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea, I read your blog at 3am in desperation. lol just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha - you're here, I'll count it ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...