2.8.11

Quiz + Prize = F.U.N.

While you all wait with bated breath for me to post about my recent trip to Budapest, why not take a quiz in some of your free time?

It's hahalarious.
by Jon Acuff of Stuff Christians Like
Also, for the first time ever on this blog, I am offering a prize to the person with the highest score.

Once you take the quiz, comment below with the number of passages you got correct, and I will...

...
......
.........wait for it
write a super fun post entirely about you!

Is that not a worthy prize??? To be quite honest, a cameo like that on this blog is worth about twenty minutes of fame.

Viel Glück!

-bRob

2 comments:

  1. 10/15! That was seriously hard!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no joke. i got them all right.

    i'm so embarrassed that i'm not sure i even want the prize.

    i'm going to go hide in shame and listen to "dreaming with a broken heart"

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. I hit F5 repeatedly until someone comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...